Re: [Pulp-list] Auth param CLI changes pushed

Any reason to not do -u -p (this is more of a consistency question)

-- bk

On 07/29/2010 07:37 PM, Mike McCune wrote:
2 big commits to support the passing of the --auth flag to the CLI:

http://bit.ly/bOWPn2

and:

http://bit.ly/ceHJ9i

This means that for all the current commands with the CLI you have to
pass in --auth=username:password

Example:

$ pulp --auth=admin:admin user list
Available Users

Login : admin
Name : None

All the usage information has been updated. I touched a lot of the CLI
code to make this change and tested a good amount of it but still may
have busted things. Please let me know if this breaks anything.

Mike