[Pulp-list] Asynchronous Web Services

Hi All,

To clean up my mess, I've cut a new branch, called 'async-web-services'.
I just figured out how to push the branch to origin (ty jbowes). The
asynchronous web services development will continue in there for the
next couple of day, until it stabilizes enough to be merged back into
master. Please feel free to check out the branch and view the progress.

--
Jason L Connor
Senior Software Engineer