Re: [Pulp-list] Repo Sync Scheduling

On 06/16/2010 10:44 AM, Jason Dobies wrote:

My initial idea on the actual scheduling portion of this was for pulp to
add files to /etc/cron.d and have them call pulptools to trigger the
sync. The problem I'm running into is that apache doesn't have write
permissions to it.

It seems like there'd be a pretty common approach for apps using cron.
Anyone have any ideas?

Instead of adding cron tasks as system wide, could you add them as a specific user, maybe a "pulp" user?