Re: [Pulp-list] RESTful Practices

On Wed, 2010-06-16 at 18:56 -0600, Jason L Connor wrote:
> I've put together a document on the wiki describing the practices I
> think we should adopt for juicer's rest api.
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/RestfulPractices
>
> A couple of caveats:
>       * the document's tone is authoritative, but it is just a draft
> and
>         open for comments and criticisms.
>       * the document does not reflect the condition of the current
> api.
>         please don't be fooled by the examples.
>
> Please take a look at this document at your earliest convenience. All
> feedback can be sent to this mailing list.

I've gotten some great feedback so far you guys. Thanks to everyone who
has taken a look. I've updated the page, trying to incorporate the
changes. I've also posted new questions at the bottom.

Please take another look and see if I've gotten your ideas and questions
across. Any new feedback is also welcome.

I think it's important to get this as right as possible now. This will
be our interface to nearly everyone that uses us.

--
Jason L Connor
Senior Software Engineer