[Pulp-list] File Extensions

All,

Next sprint - I'd like to change the pulp config files extension from '.ini' to '.conf'. I know this is picky but '.ini' files are a Windows thing and '.conf' files are standard in Linux. I know the content is in (ini) format but so are many, many other Linux config files and they don't have .ini suffixes.

Comments?

Also, while we're here ...
Let's replace hard coded logger names with __file__. This is simpler and handles refactoring automatically.

Eg:

log = logging.getLogger('pulp.repo_sync')

replace with:

log = logging.getLogger(__file__)