[Pulp-list] ConsumerGroup wiki

I have documented detailed task breakdown for consumergroup addition story including which files will be modified / created and estimates.

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/ConsumerGroups <https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/ConsumerGroups>

Feel free to ping me about comments / suggestions or add it directly to wiki. I can schedule a meeting if we feel like its needed, but for current scope, this story seems to be pretty straight forward.
--
Sayli Karmarkar
skarmark redhat com

Systems Management