Re: [Pulp-list] ConsumerGroup wiki

Looks good. Definitely want to expose this functionality via the CLI.

-Todd

On 06/23/2010 11:27 AM, Sayli Karmarkar wrote:
I have documented detailed task breakdown for consumergroup addition story including which files will be modified / created and estimates.

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/ConsumerGroups <https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/ConsumerGroups>

Feel free to ping me about comments / suggestions or add it directly to wiki. I can schedule a meeting if we feel like its needed, but for current scope, this story seems to be pretty straight forward.