Re: [Pulp-list] ConsumerGroup wiki

On 06/23/2010 12:19 PM, Todd B Sanders wrote:
On 06/23/2010 12:13 PM, Bryan Kearney wrote:
On 06/23/2010 12:05 PM, Todd B Sanders wrote:
Looks good. Definitely want to expose this functionality via the CLI.

-Todd

On 06/23/2010 11:27 AM, Sayli Karmarkar wrote:
I have documented detailed task breakdown for consumergroup addition
story including which files will be modified / created and estimates.

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/ConsumerGroups
<https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/ConsumerGroups>

Feel free to ping me about comments / suggestions or add it directly
to wiki. I can schedule a meeting if we feel like its needed, but for
current scope, this story seems to be pretty straight forward.

Is this the only grouping model planned for pulp? If so, I will put
similar functionality on the candlepin road map.

-- bk

As far as consumer are concerned, yes. We will also have grouping
concepts with repos and packages.

-Todd
Is this the solution for Multi-org, or is there a collection / hierarchy of owners as well?

-- bk