Re: [Pulp-list] Content API Question

On 06/23/2010 07:21 AM, Jason Dobies wrote:

I haven't read the full page yet, but just poking around I have a few notes:

Package Create:

- - Rather than simply reiterate the name of the parameter as its
description (i.e. "name - package name"), we might want to describe
valid values. I know most cases these are just strings, but for clarity
we should indicate that (as compared to places where the parameter value
can be a list).

great idea.  I've seen other API docs also include example calls:

http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-REST-API-Method%3A-statuses%C2%A0update

- - What is the indented block at the bottom of that API call supposed to
represent? Is that what's returned from the call? It's not clear.

not sure, Jason?

General:

- - We might want to add some description of package ID v. NVERA and
when/why each is used. I feel there's been a lot of discussion on it and
might trip people up.

definitely good. I scheduled a docs review on Monday after the demo, we can talk in more detail.