Re: [Pulp-list] data model versioning

On 11/04/2010 07:39 AM, Jason L Connor wrote:
Morning All,

I'm about to push a change into origin/master that turns on data model
versioning.

hey, is there a wiki page for developers on howto use this new system? The primary use case I see is:

"Hey, I added some new objects to our model and changed an existing object .. don't I need todo something so upgrades work?"

I'm in this situation now and didn't see anything on the wiki just yet for this. Closest I got was:

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/DataModelVersioning

Figured this was something you had planned on doing but just checking,
Mike