Re: [Pulp-list] Auth Issues

On 11/15/2010 11:06 AM, Jason Dobies wrote:

actually, that isn't entirely true:

     # If the ID should be explicitly verified against a provided list,
the ID in the
     # certificate will be verified against the ID found in the certificate
     good_certificate = False
     if check_id:
         for arg in fargs:
             LOG.error("Checking ID in cert [%s] against expected ID [%s]" %
                       (consumer_cert_uid, arg))
             if arg == consumer_cert_uid:
                 good_certificate = True
                 break
         else:
             good_certificate = True

Ya, but unless I'm missing it, we never pass in check_id=True to the
call and it's defaulted to False.

hah!  yup