[Pulp-list] auth model changes pushed

I'm still going todo active development in the auth-model branch in git but I did a merge and push to master so I don't get do divergent.

The unit tests all pass and CLI seems to function fine, changes shouldn't effect any of the existing code but now that I've said that I'm probably doomed.

Further updates to the auth work can be found here:

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/AuthorizationAuthentication

reminder that the above URL is: http://www.mikesfreegifs.com/main4/underconstruction/constrct.gif and will be firming up over the course of tomorrow.

Mike
--