Re: [Pulp-list] Handling Uploads to repos with feed

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 17:07 -0400, Todd B. Sanders wrote:
> I'm still not convinced that multiple feeds per repo is necessary
> functionality.  Use Case?

I'm thinking of the multiple inheritance model, where an admin may want
to combine more than one repository and present it as a single entity.
Though we do get into the complexities that have been mentioned, such as
conflicting versions of the same package in more than one of the feeds.

--
Jason L Connor
Software Engineer