Re: [Pulp-list] Repository cloning design

 On 10/12/2010 03:56 AM, Sayli Karmarkar wrote:
I have added design approach for supporting repository cloning at:
https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/RepositoryCloning

Feel free to add your thoughts / suggestions to wiki or in this email thread.

Thanks,

Thanks Sayli.

* I'm not sure I see the benefit in modeling a parent_repo or a cloned_repo. Why treat this any different that a repo with a feed? Not even sure that we need to persist the parent_id. What specific use cases lead you to believe that model changes are required?

*Yes, errata is a requirement. In the end, these are repos, and should have the same functionality.

-Todd