[Pulp-list] pulp command line options

Hi All,

I've been digging around in the cli a bit lately, and I wanted to
propose some common options and option names for our cli. Please note
that this is semantic nit-picking. :)

We use a --id option for most of our actions that pertain to which ever
collection of resources the command is meant to manipulate.
E.G in "pulp-admin repo sync --id my-repo", the 'my-repo' is a
repository id. And it'll mean something else for the consumer command,
the package command, etc.

Instead of using options called 'id' or even 'consumerid', 'repoid',
etc. We should use options that associate themselves with the resources
and provide short names for all of them. We should use this convention
on all commands. This is what I propose:
-c, --consumer : consumer id
-C, --consumer-group : consumer group id
-e, --errata : errata id
-p, --package : package name
-P, --package-group : package group id
-r, --repo : repository id
-u, --username : username

I think --id is ambiguous and using concatenated --conumserid or
--repoid is probably unnecessary. These proposed changes will make the
cli more consistent and intuitive for our end users.
--
Jason L Connor
Software Engineer