[Pulp-list] Decision: Handling Uploads to repos with feed

 Here is how I would like to proceed:

* We move forward with mmccune's proposal for a "--allow-uploads" flag on *all* repository objects.

* The flag will be set to *off* by default for repositories created with a feed; and *on* for default repositories created without a feed; as this is what is required to support the RHEL/Fedora use cases we know of today.

* For now, we will not expose the attribute (setting or getting) via our CLI tooling (client or admin); only in the data model.

* Attempts to modify the default values for this attribute will raise an "unsupported" error condition.

* Single feed per repository maximum.

* In the future as time and focus permits (and future use cases become clearer), we could/will add support for the alternative states:
   * On for repository with feed
   * Off for repository without feed

-Todd