Re: [Pulp-list] PackageGroupCategories

We support categories in pulp (able to read them in, create/delete/modify and write back to comps.xml), but we do not expose this functionality through web service calls.  Only regular package group apis are exposed through web service calls.

The problem mentioned in IRC relates to the specific data for Fedora.  There is a desire for "better" category info in the Fedora groups metadata.  Essentially, delete the existing categories, and create new ones with the desired data from PackageKit.