Re: [Pulp-list] PackageGroupCategories

 How much work to expose this functionality via the web services?

-Todd

On 10/19/2010 10:07 PM, John Matthews wrote:
We support categories in pulp (able to read them in, create/delete/modify and write back to comps.xml), but we do not expose this functionality through web service calls.  Only regular package group apis are exposed through web service calls.

The problem mentioned in IRC relates to the specific data for Fedora.  There is a desire for "better" category info in the Fedora groups metadata.  Essentially, delete the existing categories, and create new ones with the desired data from PackageKit.

----- "Todd B. Sanders"<tsanders redhat com>  wrote:

John:

I was just reading back over the #pulp IRC log from today.  Where do
we
stand with regards to supporting PackageGroupCategories?

-Todd