Re: [Pulp-list] PackageGroupCategories

 Thanks.  I'll add to next sprint.

-Todd

On 10/19/2010 10:21 PM, John Matthews wrote:
Not much work, maybe ~2 days.

----- "Todd B. Sanders"<tsanders redhat com>  wrote:

How much work to expose this functionality via the web services?

-Todd

On 10/19/2010 10:07 PM, John Matthews wrote:
We support categories in pulp (able to read them in,
create/delete/modify and write back to comps.xml), but we do not
expose this functionality through web service calls.  Only regular
package group apis are exposed through web service calls.
The problem mentioned in IRC relates to the specific data for
Fedora.  There is a desire for "better" category info in the Fedora
groups metadata.  Essentially, delete the existing categories, and
create new ones with the desired data from PackageKit.

----- "Todd B. Sanders"<tsanders redhat com>   wrote:

John:

I was just reading back over the #pulp IRC log from today.  Where
do
we
stand with regards to supporting PackageGroupCategories?

-Todd