Re: [Pulp-list] Client ALT (override) configs

On 08/31/2010 01:36 PM, Jeff Ortel wrote:
All,

I changed the way the client config finds alternate configuration files.  First it looks
in the environment for the variable "PULP_CLIENT_OVERRIDE" which defines the path to an
alternate config.  If not defined, it then looks in the user's home directory for
~/.pulp/client.conf.  If exists, that file is used.

Forgive me for just changing the environment variable but I just didn't like
PULP_CLIENT_ALTCONF.

Hope this is useful.

+1, thanks for making this happen