Re: [Pulp-list] Hanging unit tests and logs.py

On 09/10/2010 06:41 AM, Jason Dobies wrote:

Update:

I still maintain that the logging configuration is busted, but the
reason the tests suddenly started hanging is because of a change to the
test-override-pulp.conf:

[auditing]
lifetime: 0

Removing this line makes them work again.

FYI, I tried disabling the call to start_logging in the tests. That made
Hudson pass again, taking 51 seconds (normal builds are ~5 minutes). So
I still think we should clean up the stop_logging call, but for now the
bigger issue of our tests not running has been fixed.

5 minutes!?  yikes, that goes way beyond the scope of a unit test