[Pulp-list] --help standards for client tools

I'd like to establish some standards for the way we document --help for our client tools. I am proposing the following simple rules:

1. all lower case, always.
2. semi-colons to separate multiple thoughts.
3. no periods.
4. no abbreviations.

For example, this will change our current --help from:

 --relativepath=RELATIVEPATH	Relative path where the repo is stored and exposed to

                                clients.  This defaults to feed path if not specified.

--relativepath=RELATIVEPATH	relative path where the repository is stored and exposed to

                                clients; this defaults to feed path if not specified

Please yell if you object to any of this. I'll be modifying the current implementation to conform to these new rules.

-Todd