[Pulp-list] CLI changes

All,

Just an FYI

I pushed changes to the CLI so support changes in the API.  These changes affect:

package install
packagegroup install
errata install

which are now dispatched through the task subsystem much like repo sync does. Users will notice that a task ID is reported and ... while the client is waiting for the task to be finished.

I'll be testing and tweaking throughout the day.

-jeff