[Pulp-list] cli output question

Hi All,

Since I've been working on the cli a lot this sprint, I've noticed an
inconsistency in the output from certain commands. Namely, if the
command is a concatenation of two words (e.g. packagegroup), we refer to
these entities as 'packagegroup' or 'package group' at random in our
messages to the user.

I'd like to see a standard adopted here, either always refer to them as
'packagegroup' or as 'package group' in the output.

My vote is for the separated version in our messages to the user (e.g.
'package group'), and only use the concatenated version when referring
to the command name.

Thoughts?
--
Jason L Connor