[Pulp-list] Yum repositories that our unit tests can use as test data

We've started to host yum repositories for unit tests and/or demoing pulp at:
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/pulp/pulp/demo_repos

We uploaded 2 repos to aid unit tests for checking the bandwidth limits during a repo sync.
Plan is to add more repos that will allow our unit tests to stress yum repo syncs.
Example would be repos that contain package groups, delta rpms, errata.

If you want to upload a repo to this area, tar the contents and ping jdob with the location of your tarball.