Re: [Pulp-list] Issue in pulp-migrate

On 4/8/11 8:27 AM, Jay Dobies wrote:

lzap was upgrading Pulp from master and hit an issue on pulp-migrate.
Can whoever added checksum_type take a look to make sure the migrate and
validation scripts work when migrating a DB with existing data?

migration to data model version 1 starting
migration to data model version 1 complete
migration to data model version 1 starting
migration to data model version 1 complete
migration to data model version 1 starting
migration to data model version 1 complete
migration to data model version 2 started
migration to data model version 2 complete
migration to data model version 3 started
migration to data model version 3 complete
migration to data model version 4 started
migration to data model version 4 complete
migration to data model version 5 started
migration to data model version 5 complete
migration to data model version 7 started
migration to data model version 7 complete
migration to data model version 8 started
migration to data model version 8 complete
model validation failure in Repo for model 41111ZZ-1234999: field
checksum_type is not present
model validation failure in Repo for model 41122ZZ-1234888: field
checksum_type is not present
model validation failure in Repo for model fedora-repo: field
checksum_type is not present
model validation failure in Repo for model fedora-repo-4: field
checksum_type is not present
model validation failure in Repo for model fedora-repo-5: field
checksum_type is not present
model validation failure in Repo for model fedora-repo-7: field
checksum_type is not present
model validation failure in Repo for model fedora-repo-8: field
checksum_type is not present
model validation failure in Repo for model fedora-repo-9: field
checksum_type is not present

I see checksum_type as part of migrate, I dont think thats the issue. My guess is this is a consequence of we defining changes under two.py until our meeting where we discussed and decided to bump the version for each change. He probably had repos synced with revision two of migrate and checksum_type was probably added after he synced his repos. For this case probably he needs to run with --force to get back the missing changes.

~ Prad