[Pulp-list] Performance Testing

As part of the performance testing story, spent some time and added more info to our existing Performance Testing document. I did a further break down on areas we might want to look into per component. I also added few tools that i have used before or ran into that could be useful. This is just a start and looking for some discussion to go around it.

Please feel to add or update any further areas you can think of and feel free to share any tools you have come across.

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/PerformanceTesting

Thanks,
~ Prad