Re: [Pulp-list] Quick usage screencast

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 12:49 +0530, Mohit Chawla wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://vimeo.com/22930266
>
> I have added this screencast on vimeo which covers the quick usage
> part of the user guide + making a custom repo. If folks are satisfied
> with it, we can add an ogv on the pulp wiki/user guide. Feedback
> welcome.
>
> - Mohit

I watched the screencast, and it's great! It's a wonderful introduction
to creating repos, registering and binding a consumer to them, and
showing yum recognizes them, even the repo with custom content.

Thank you Mohit, for putting this together, I will look into getting
this screencast on our website.

Cheers!
--
Jason L Connor