Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp & SELinux

On 08/02/2011 09:55 AM, Cliff Perry wrote:
On 08/01/2011 04:18 PM, Jay Dobies wrote:
Do we have a resource/team internally that we can bounce this stuff off
of? Seems like the sort of thing we'd be able to get an expert to take a
few minutes to offer some guidance.

Well, Red Hat has quite a few developers who contribute and maintain
SELinux for us. We also have training classes on SELinux. I would
consider anyone who has taken this training to have enough knowledge to
guide.

I consider this also as a good friendly introduction (has lots of
resources linked):
http://www.redhat.com/summit/2011/presentations/summit/decoding_the_code/wednesday/cameron_w_530_selinux_for_mere_mortals.pdf

 From my own team (taken and passed RHS 429 SELinux course):
Jan P
Milan Z
Michael M

I think also Justin S has taken this class.

Cliff

Fair enough. There's often a disconnect between a class and real experience, and IMO security is one of the more extreme cases where this is apparent. That said, it's good to have names of some people who have dabbled in the area so we can hit them up.

--
Jay Dobies
RHCE# 805008743336126