[Pulp-list] Consumer create/delete renamed to register/unregister

To make things more consistent across our User Guide and help text, I've
renamed the consumer create/delete actions in the cli's to
register/unregister.  A few folks responded on irc and were in agreement, so I
went ahead and pushed the change :).

If you see any issues please let me know.

--
-- James Slagle