[Pulp-list] GC Repo APIs

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/GCRepoApis

That's the first pass at what the repo-related APIs will look like in the generic content world (there may be some missing areas, but that's the bulk of the base functionality). Let me know if you have any thoughts or questions. If anyone wants I can take some time on Thursday's deep dive and walk through them.

--
Jay Dobies
RHCE# 805008743336126