Re: [Pulp-list] GC Repo APIs

On 08/23/2011 03:58 PM, Jay Dobies wrote:
https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/GCRepoApis

That's the first pass at what the repo-related APIs will look like in
the generic content world (there may be some missing areas, but that's
the bulk of the base functionality). Let me know if you have any
thoughts or questions. If anyone wants I can take some time on
Thursday's deep dive and walk through them.

Will this require changes on the Katello side?
-- bk