Re: [Pulp-list] GC Repo APIs

On 08/23/2011 04:23 PM, Bryan Kearney wrote:
On 08/23/2011 03:58 PM, Jay Dobies wrote:
https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/GCRepoApis

That's the first pass at what the repo-related APIs will look like in
the generic content world (there may be some missing areas, but that's
the bulk of the base functionality). Let me know if you have any
thoughts or questions. If anyone wants I can take some time on
Thursday's deep dive and walk through them.

Will this require changes on the Katello side?
-- bk

Yes, most definitely. But not right away. All of this is being done parallel to the existing code and we haven't formalized yet when we'll flip the switch and deprecate the old stuff. One of the key factors there is not utterly screwing over anyone using the existing APIs. So don't worry that one day Katello will do a yum update and find that the APIs they expected have totally changed.

--
Jay Dobies
RHCE# 805008743336126