Re: [Pulp-list] rpm dependencies

On 08/29/2011 04:23 PM, Jeff Ortel wrote:
All,

While doing some rpm install testing, I notice that the "pulp" package
depends on "pulp-consumer". I'm not sure when this got added but I don't
think we want this dependency. I'd like to remove it unless someone can
explain why it's needed. I don't think it's intended.

Thanks,

Jeff

+1 -- we've always had a weird dependency from the server on the CLIs, it'll be nice to be fully rid of it.

--
Jay Dobies
RHCE# 805008743336126