[Pulp-list] Show errata for consumergroups?

Hi all,

Is there a way to show all errata for a consumergroup?

We usually prepare for an upgrade cycle of our servers by reviewing all available enhancements (we see bug- and security fixes as OK-by-default). It would be nice to be able to use something like `pulp-admin errata --consumergroup=web-servers` or even something like `pulp-admin errata --consumer=ALL`.

Regards,
Willem.