Re: [Pulp-list] API path changes request

On 12/07/2011 12:32 PM, Pradeep Kilambi wrote:
We already did this as soon as the change went into pulp and lzap
already opened a corresponding bug for katello. Here is the bug
753813 for katello. Also this will be in our release notes when the
next CR goes out.

For those of us running development systems directly against upstream (or against the QE builds), an explicitly marked notice on pulp-list would still be helpful.

(Obviously excluding the v2 APIs - since those are still under active development, I *know* I'm building on sand for the time being and can expect the URLs to change underneath me until Jay pronounces them stable)

Cheers,
Nick.

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Engineering Operations, Brisbane