[Pulp-list] Pulp workflow talk at LISA '11

Just wanted to let you guys know that we just gave our talk on how
we're using Pulp at LISA '11.  It was very well received -- people
came away excited about Pulp.  (Check the #lisa11 hashtag on twitter
for a smattering of chatter about it.)  We've got our paper and the
lightweight web interface we wrote to implement our workflow up on
github at https://github.com/stpierre/sponge

Thanks for an awesome product that gave us a great springboard for our paper!

--
Chris St. Pierre