[Pulp-list] Directing PulpDist questions to this list

Would anyone mind if I directed PulpDist questions here rather than setting up a separate mailing list? (Not that I expect to get many questions until the project matures a bit)

PulpDist is such a thin layer on top of Pulp* that I suspect the line between "Pulp" questions and "PulpDist" questions is usually going to be pretty blurry.

Regards,
Nick.

*(the web app is almost entirely about relaying and reformatting the results of calls to the Pulp REST API, while all the data transfer heavy lifting is done via Pulp plugins)

--
Nick Coghlan
Red Hat Engineering Operations, Brisbane