Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp workflow talk at LISA '11

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing.

On 12/07/2011 10:56 AM, Chris St. Pierre wrote:
Just wanted to let you guys know that we just gave our talk on how
we're using Pulp at LISA '11.  It was very well received -- people
came away excited about Pulp.  (Check the #lisa11 hashtag on twitter
for a smattering of chatter about it.)  We've got our paper and the
lightweight web interface we wrote to implement our workflow up on
github at https://github.com/stpierre/sponge

Thanks for an awesome product that gave us a great springboard for our paper!