[Pulp-list] Minimum permissions to register a consumer

Willem Bos bos.h.willem at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:22:35 UTC 2011

Hi James,

The following worked for me. The READ operation is used during the
registration of a client.

pulp-admin role create --role registration-users

pulp-admin permission grant --role registration-users \
 --resource /consumers/ --operation CREATE --operation READ

pulp-admin user create --username consumer-registrar \
 --password=register  --name "Used for consumer registrations"

pulp-admin role add --role registration-users --user consumer-registrar

Regards,
Willem