Re: [Pulp-list] Directing PulpDist questions to this list

On 12/07/2011 05:43 PM, Nick Coghlan wrote:
Would anyone mind if I directed PulpDist questions here rather than
setting up a separate mailing list? (Not that I expect to get many
questions until the project matures a bit)

PulpDist is such a thin layer on top of Pulp* that I suspect the line
between "Pulp" questions and "PulpDist" questions is usually going to be
pretty blurry.

Regards,
Nick.

*(the web app is almost entirely about relaying and reformatting the
results of calls to the Pulp REST API, while all the data transfer heavy
lifting is done via Pulp plugins)

Yes, definitely feel free to use this list. We've mentioned Katello and RHUI on here as well, both of which use Pulp as the backend.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp