[Pulp-list] Advanced Query Format

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/GCUnitAssociations#queryformat

It looks like in v2 we're going to be supporting both GET URLs for simple queries (query in the parameters) and a POST URL for advanced search (letting us do more complicated AND/OR/IN/GT/LT types of operations).

Had I started with a simpler area than unit associations, I'd be proposing a standard format to use for all advanced queries. But the unit associations queries are more complicated and will need some variations.

The page above outlines my current thoughts on what that format looks like. I'd guess that once we settle on it, the standard query format will be a simplified version of this.

I'm curious what people think. I'm open to new options, but I'd like to get started on this early next week, so the sooner you can propose them, the easier it'll be to change what I have written on that page.

Thanks  :D

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp