[Pulp-list] Grinder updated 0.0.79-1

I enhanced the yum syncs to pull the new metadata into a temporary location until the sync is complete before overriding the currently active location. This way we dont end up serving 404 if package is yet to be downloaded. This is not a mandatory update from pulp standpoint, but recommended. The syncs should work as usual from pulp stand point.

Lemme know if you see any issues.

~ Prad