[Pulp-list] Roles and Permissions docs

Hi All,

I'm in the process of putting together documentation for the roles and
permissions portions of authorization that was pushed yesterday.

I'm thinking that roles should go under the current user documentation
and permissions should be its own new section in the user guide.
However, I'm looking for your thoughts on this. Any other suggestions or
even simple confirmations are welcome.

--
Jason L Connor
linear on freenode #pulp