Re: [Pulp-list] Roles and Permissions docs

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 13:39 -0500, Jay Dobies wrote:

> What's the rationale for it being its own section?

I was thinking that the permissions also touch more or less everything
else in the system, but I can also see them going under the users
section. It was actually this conflict the prompted me to request some
feedback.

--
Jason L Connor
linear on freenode #pulp