Re: [Pulp-list] Api.update() semantics change

On Fri, 2011-02-25 at 15:46 -0600, Jeff Ortel wrote:
> RepoApi and associated unit tests converted and pushed to master.  All
> nosetests are
> clean.  Review and feedback appreciated.

Hi Jeff,

The code looks much cleaner now, thank you for taking on this task.

I do have one comment, in the RepoApi constructor are the following
fields:

self.localStoragePath = constants.LOCAL_STORAGE
self.published_path = os.path.join(self.localStoragePath, "published", "repos")
self.distro_path = os.path.join(self.localStoragePath, "published", "ks")

I believe that all of these could live in the constants module. The
first is just a new reference to something already in the constants
module. The second two are read-only constants based on the first, and
should probably live with the rest of the constants. Keeping everything
that's hard-coded in pulp in on place seems desirable from a programming
stand point.

--
Jason L Connor
linear on freenode #pulp