Re: [Pulp-list] Api.update() semantics change

Thanks for taking a look.

On 02/28/2011 12:15 PM, Jason L Connor wrote:
On Fri, 2011-02-25 at 15:46 -0600, Jeff Ortel wrote:
RepoApi and associated unit tests converted and pushed to master.  All
nosetests are
clean.  Review and feedback appreciated.

Hi Jeff,

The code looks much cleaner now, thank you for taking on this task.

I do have one comment, in the RepoApi constructor are the following
fields:

self.localStoragePath = constants.LOCAL_STORAGE
self.published_path = os.path.join(self.localStoragePath, "published", "repos")
self.distro_path = os.path.join(self.localStoragePath, "published", "ks")

I believe that all of these could live in the constants module. The
first is just a new reference to something already in the constants
module. The second two are read-only constants based on the first, and
should probably live with the rest of the constants. Keeping everything
that's hard-coded in pulp in on place seems desirable from a programming
stand point.

Agreed.