Re: [Pulp-list] Unable to parse OAuth parameters from Authorization header

On 07/18/2011 04:01 PM, Lukas Zapletal wrote:
Hello,

I have upgraded to CR14 and oauth no longer works for me. Not sure if I
messed up during the upgrade, but triple-checked my secret/key pairs
(all set to "katello"), its still giving me %SUBJ%.

Are there any regressions regarding oauth in this release?

Adding more info:

python-oauth2-1.2.1-2.fc15.noarch
pulp-common-0.0.206-1.fc15.noarch
pulp-0.0.206-1.fc15.noarch