[Pulp-list] pulp-dev setup script updated

I ran into issue where I was not able to wget rpms from pulp server and issue turned out to be missing repo_auth.wsgi file in /srv/pulp/ directory. I guess someone forgot to update this in our dev setup script to create this symlink.

Please rerun 'python pulp-dev.py -I' to get this.

~ Prad