Re: [Pulp-list] Fwd: [katello-devel] Python import advice

I'll take a look in a bit but it's most likely a circular import issue.

On 07/28/2011 10:04 AM, Jason Rist wrote:
Can anyone help?

-J

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [katello-devel] Python import advice
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:03:19 +0200
From: Lukas Zapletal<lzap redhat com>
To: katello-devel redhat com

Hello,

could anyone help me with a python import problem?

I am trying to import a class and I dont know - its refusing to import
it for me. I think there must be something wrong with my setup.

Please try to apply this small patch (current master) and try:

katello user list

(or anything - import failure occurs for me)

Thanks

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/home/lzap/Work/CloudForms/katello/cli/bin/katello", line 19,
in<module>
      from katello.client.cli.admin import AdminCLI
    File
"/home/lzap/Work/CloudForms/katello/cli/src/katello/client/cli/admin.py", line

16, in<module>
      from katello.client.cli.base import KatelloCLI
    File
"/home/lzap/Work/CloudForms/katello/cli/src/katello/client/cli/base.py",
line 23, in<module>
      from katello.client.core.utils import parse_tokens
    File
"/home/lzap/Work/CloudForms/katello/cli/src/katello/client/core/utils.py",
line 23, in<module>
      from katello.client.cli.base import KatelloError
ImportError: cannot import name KatelloError